WHY CHOOSE HEATON HOUSE FARM?
OUR FARM, EXCLUSIVELY OPEN TO YOU
When you’re planning your wedding, one of the most important – and difficult – decisions you can make is choosing a wedding venue. We know that there are so many different options to consider, but we’re here to help you as best we can, with all the information you might need. The venue is family-owned by the seventh-generation family members and we like to do things a little differently here at Heaton House Farm.
From Formalities to Parties
Enjoy every part of your day with us
Our stunning wedding venue has everything you need, all in one, single place. Start your day getting ready in our custom-built bridal preparation room, before your guests arrive in our beautifully rustic Oak Beamed Barn. Tie the knot indoors under beautiful drapes, or outside under our oak pagoda. Indulge during your wedding breakfast in our gorgeous Steeles Barn, before celebrating outdoors in our expansive grounds (and sharing a special moment in our private, water gardens). Then end the night in our wonderful Wedding Barn, with the bar at one end and the dance floor at the other. And breakfast the next morning? That’s over in The Old Stableyard Restaurant!
Four Ceremony Options just for you
Personalise your day any way you want
A wedding with us means full and exclusive use of the entire venue, for you and all your guests. There won’t be any other wedding parties around on your special day. That includes a choice of four incredible ceremony locations. You could have a traditional marriage in our oak beamed entrance barn, enjoy an intimate outdoor wedding under our oak pagoda or celebrate in style under the stars – you decide! Just tell one of our award-winning team how you’d like your day, and we’ll handle absolutely everything for you.
What Makes us Unique
Whatever you need, we've got you covered
When you’re planning your wedding day, you want to know that the venue you choose is absolutely perfect. You want to know everything about it, and make sure it ticks every box. The best way to find out if a venue like ours is right for you is to come for a private showaround and see for yourself. But in the meantime, here’s a few reasons why couples like you choose Heaton House Farm.
- Exclusive Access – The whole venue is yours for your big day, every part of it.
- Large Capacity Venue – We can accommodate up to 600 guests!
- Custom- Sized Dining Marquee – Our indoor marquee is sized to match your guest numbers, to create the perfect atmosphere
- Private Water Gardens – Reserved for just you and your partner (and the photographer of course!)
- Choose Your Own Suppliers – Dress every room exactly as you’d like.
- Great On-Site Accommodation – 15 rooms, some with disabled access, across the yard from the dance floor.
- Locally Sourced Breakfast – Fresh eggs and meat from just across the hills and homemade jams from the fruit in our garden.
- Converted Farm Buildings – Tie the knot, eat, party and sleep in rustic – but luxurious – converted barns and stables.
- Award-Winning Events Team – We know how to help you organise your perfect wedding – always on hand for everything you need.
- Long Rustic Bar, Stocked How You Like – With regular prices and custom-made cocktails, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
- Hundreds of Photo Opportunities – From ponds and waterfalls to ancient oak trees, tractors and hay bales.
On-site accommodation for over 30 guests
A comfy bed, right when you need it
Nearby accommodation is a big factor when finding the perfect wedding venue, and you couldn’t get any closer than the rooms in our converted farm buildings! We have a host of beautiful rooms exclusively available for you, your family and your friends on the night of your wedding, and we are able to accommodate over 30 guests. We’ve even got disabled access rooms on-site, giving your guests easy, step-free access from your ceremony to your wedding breakfast and back to the room when the night comes to a close.
A working farm location
Stunning surroundings, all year long
Heaton House Farm is still a working farm, which means we have a truly unique atmosphere for your wedding – with rolling green hills, sheep-filled fields and a beautiful dramatic backdrop. It really does make for some stunning wedding photography. From snow-swept vistas during a winter wedding to lambs frolicking at springtime, whatever type of wedding you’re looking for, it will be truly unforgettable here. Big or small, rustic or extravagant, we’ll make your dreams a reality.
Extra Special Finishing Touches
We focus on all the little details that make a big difference for you
Attention to detail is hugely important when you get married, and that’s why we can handle everything for you – to make sure that whatever it is, it’s done to a tee (and takes all the stress and worry away for you!). The best way to see all the special little touches we put on your big day is to come down for a visit, but here’s just a few little examples:
- Ultra-fine bedding and towels, specially chosen and laundered right here on-site
- Our online help desk to support the planning of your wedding, your budget and your table plans
- A built-in speaker system that runs throughout the entire wedding barn – included in the price – so everyone can hear your music and speeches
- A fully licensed barn, with the ability to supply your favourite special drinks, on request
- We’ve even won an award for our outstanding toilets (even behind closed doors, we like everything to be perfect!)