The Wedding Industry Awards are the crème de la crème of wedding awards and are coveted by those in the business.
Founded by Damian Bailey, an award winning wedding photographer, his aim in setting up the awards was to act as a source of advice to anyone organising a wedding. He had seen it firsthand, working with various suppliers as a photographer, that there are considerable differences between suppliers yet the price points are often similar. Since the creation of The Wedding Industry Awards, there now exists an independent body which helps couples all over the country to make better educated decisions when booking their suppliers.
Here’s a bit more information about how the award system works. England gets split into 7 regions, with the winners from the regional heats going forward to battle it out in the national event in London. All the hard work from the previous year pays off when a supplier gets shortlisted and goes on to receive votes in the form of testimonials from their clients. A panel of judges also looks at branding, service and products, but the brides and grooms make the nominations and provide feedback about customer service.
At Heaton House we are lucky enough to have been finalists and won a number of various awards over the years which include:
- County Brides Wedding Awards 2013 Finalist for Best Wedding Venue in Cheshire
- Wedding Industry Experts 2013 Best Wedding Planning Service in Cheshire
- Wedding Industry Experts 2013 Best All Inclusive Venue in Cheshire
- Cheshire Business Awards 2015 Finalist for the Green Business Award
- The Wedding Industry Awards 2014 Best Countryside Wedding Venue in the North West
- The Wedding Industry Awards 2015 Best Events Team in the North West
- The Wedding Industry Awards 2016 Best Events Team in the North West
It is an honour to have won 3 awards from TWIA over the years! Therefore we are extremely grateful to the judging panel and our lovely past clients who voted for us and helped us win the awards. We continue to strive for a high end wedding service and look forward to the future where we hope to be nominated again. To find out more about The Wedding Industry Awards, check out the link below: