Planning your wedding Arrival
Making that head-turning entrance
The arrival is one of the most important parts of a wedding day for many couples, so we help you set the bar high for the rest of the day.
At Heaton House Farm, we’ve made sure you have a large, easily accessible drop off zone to suit whatever kind of transport you’d like to arrive in. Car, motorbike, bus, horse and carriage – it’s your choice. For the perfect farm wedding, how about arrival by tractor? Oh, and did we mention we’ve got a helicopter landing pad to make a stunning entrance by air?
Your Guests' arrival
A Beautifully rustic entrance for all
Nestled amongst the romantic countryside backdrop, Heaton House Farm is easy to find for all your guests. Our large car park is free for all, and tucked just around the corner from the main wedding barns. Follow the fairy lights in the trees and coloured up lighters along the paths, and your guests will feel like they are driving to a little piece of magic.
The Bridal Pamper Room
Prepare for your big moment in comfort, style and gorgeous surroundings
Available from 9am on the morning of your wedding, our glamourous pamper room is designed especially for the bridal party to get ready together. You’ll find a beautiful space fully kitted out with everything you need, comfy sofas to relax on, and plenty of room to make sure everyone’s hair and make-up is picture perfect. Large glass double doors welcome gorgeous natural light into the room to showcase your stunning beauty for photographers and videographers, and we’ve added lots of little touches to make sure you have everything you need:
- An extra-long make-up counter with multiple sockets for hair dryers, straighteners and curling wands
- Four preparation areas, with individual mirrors and height-adjustable chairs
- A dedicated Prosecco fridge and champagne flutes (it is a celebration after all!)
- A large full-length wall mirror for bridal portraits
- Cast iron love heart hanging hooks – hung at the perfect height for your wedding dress
- A fabulous private decking area to admire the stunning countryside views
- Beautiful Chesterfield sofas for moments of calm and relaxation before the big moment arrives
- Under-floor heating to ensure the perfect temperature for your preparations.
- The option to have a bridal brunch brought to you by our Stable Yard Catering team.