Last year we were lucky enough to host the North West Awards Ceremony here at Heaton House Farm which the whole team thoroughly enjoyed.
But we took the night off from our fantastic events to visit this year’s awards ceremony!
We were greeted at the door with a delicious drink to begin our evening of celebrations from Beetle Juice Cocktail Bar whilst taking a quick picture in the selfie mirror supplied by Sunshine Events. It was lovely to see some of our amazing recommended suppliers and friends from the industry and talk through the tales of the year. We also enjoyed some light entertainment from Soul Bandits with a saxophonist welcoming guests to the room.
Everyone was then seated to enjoy a presentation all about The Wedding Industry Awards by founder Damian Bailey before revealing the winners with musical ensembles by Rock My Reception…
This year we hand over the ‘Best Events Team’ award however we would like to send a huge thank you to the couples who took the time to vote for us this year, the team really do appreciate it and although we haven’t won this year we have really enjoyed ourselves and have had some lovely feedback from our couples which we cannot wait to share with you!
It’s feedback like this that makes us really love our work so thank you for all of your lovely comments!
We would like to send a huge congratulations to all of the people who took home awards! Find out who below:
- Winner: Accessory Designer Of The Year – Glorious Tiaras *FAVOURITE SUPPLIER*
- Winner: Wedding Band Of The Year – The Funtime Frankies
- Winner: Bridal Retailer Of The Year – Agape Bridal Boutique
- Highly Commended: Bridal Retailer – LOVE Bridal Boutique *FAVOURITE SUPPLIER*
- Winner: Wedding Cake Designer/ Maker Of The Year – The Frostery
- Highly Commended: Wedding Cake Designer/Maker of the year – Pink Frosting Cake Company
- Winner: Wedding Caterer Of The Year – Vanilla in Allseasons *FAVOURITE SUPPLIER*
- Winner: Wedding Venue Of The Year (Countryside) -Beeston Manor
- Highly Commended: Wedding Venue of the year (Countryside) – Bartle Hall Hotel
- Winner: Wedding DJ Of The Year – Andy Murphy DJ
- Highly Commended: Wedding DJ of the year – DFC
- Winner: Wedding Dressmaker/Designer Of The Year – Maria Morris Couture
- Winner: Wedding Entertainment Of The Year (Non-Musical) – Zanda Magic
- Winner: Wedding Event Team Of The Year – Ashfield House
- Winner: Wedding Florist Of The Year – The Flower Lounge
- Winner: Wedding Hair Stylist Of The Year – Kreative Hairdressing
- Highly Commended: Wedding Hair stylist Of The Year- Anna Sorbie
- Winner: Wedding Make-Up Artist Of The Year – Sonara Parker Make-Up Artist
- Highly Commended: Make Up Artist Of The Year – Lady Gray
- Winner: Wedding Marquee Provider Of The Year – All About ME Marquees and Events
- Winner: Wedding Menswear Supplier Of The Year – Whitfield & Ward
- Winner: Wedding Musical Act Of The Year (Solo or Duo) – Josh Hindle – Wedding Singer & Entertainer
- Winner: Wedding Photographer Of The Year – The Crawleys
- Highly Commended: Wedding Photographer Of The Year – ARJ Photography
- Winner: Wedding Planner Of The Year (Independent) – Charlotte Elise Weddings and Events
- Winner:Wedding Special Touch Of The Year – Petals in Love
- Highly Commended: Special Touch Of The Year – The Ceremony Company
- Winner: Wedding Stationery Of The Year – The Foil Invite Company
- Winner: Wedding Venue Of The Year (Town or City) – Ashfield House
- Winner: Wedding Transport Supplier Of The Year – Churchtown Wedding Cars
- Winner: Venue Stylist – Qube Events & Productions *FAVOURITE SUPPLIER*
- Winner: Wedding Videographer Of The Year – Lawson Films
- Highly Commended: Wedding Videographer Of The Year – Jon Bird Weddings
- Winner: Best Newcomer – Adam Wing Films
After the ceremony we congratulated all of the winners and then danced the night away to Soul Bandits and music from DFC.
We would like to thank The Wedding Industry Awards team for accommodating us for the evening, the team really enjoyed themselves and are already looking forward to next year’s awards!