Who We Are
Heaton House Events Limited whose registered office is Bank Chambers, 3 Churchyardside, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 5DE. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01260 226203. Data Protection Officer (DPO): Our Operations Manager fulfils this role and can be contacted on email@example.com. Please address any questions for attention of our DPO.
We may collect the following information:
- data provided by you when you use any of the associated services by filling in a field or forms in on our sites or any of our social media platforms, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
- data provided by you when subscribing or replying to our emails, participating in discussion boards or other social media functions linked to us or associated services, including responding to a survey from us;
- data provided when updating your subscription preferences;
- data you give our sales or events team;
- data transferred via any other software services integrated within our websites;
- data automatically collected when using the websites, such as cookies;
- data automatically collected when using the websites, including:
- We may also collect information from your devices (including mobile devices) and applications you or your users use to access any of our websites, applications, or services (for example, we may collect the device identification number and type, location information, and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history and your web log information)
- usage data, as collected via Analytical Services;
- data provided via other sources for example customer feedback
How we use your information
We limit the personal data collected and processed for the following purposes:
- to respond to your enquiry
- to provide any information and services that you have requested or any services that you have ordered
- to provide a high-quality service meeting the terms outlined in the terms and conditions
- to carry out obligations from any contracts entered between clients and ourselves
- to contact you with information about your event, the venue and upcoming events
- to notify you about changes to service and to provide and deliver any other services you may require
- to protect against, investigate and deter fraudulent, unauthorised or illegal activity.
If you become a customer of ours by purchasing goods or services from us we may send you further information that is related to your purchase, by post or e-mail, or contact you by telephone or SMS.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services. We may also provide such aggregate information to third parties, but these statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
Sharing your information
We do not sell, rent or lease our customer or end users lists to third parties. We will share your personal data and usage data with the following third parties (such third parties are prohibited from using your personal data except to provide these services to us):
- third parties for marketing purposes who help us perform statistical analysis, marketing campaigns, PR campaigns and remarketing
- our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) or third parties which process information on our behalf (e.g. internet service and platform providers, payment processing providers, and those organisations we engage to help us send communications to you) so that they may help us to provide you with the applications, products, services, and information you have requested or which we believe is of interest to you;
- third parties where you have a relationship with that third party and you have consented to us sending information (for example social media sites or other third party application providers);
- we may occasionally appoint other organisations to carry our some of the processing activities on our behalf. These may include, for example, technology hosts, printing companies and mailing houses. In these circumstances, we will ensure that personal information is properly protected and that it is only used in accordance with this privacy notice.
- any existing or future member of our team
We may share non-personally identifiable information about the use of our website, applications, products, or services publicly or with third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
We will not disclose your personal data and/or usage data to any other third parties without your consent unless required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with the law or with legal process served on us;
- protect and defend the rights or property of us; and
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
The site contains links to make it easier for you to visit other websites. These websites are managed by third parties and we encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from the site so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites it may link to.
Do we collect or process sensitive data?
We do not systematically monitor individuals based on personal data or use automated profiling of user data.
Where do we transfer, store and/or process personal data?
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and restrictions on its use as set out in the notice. However, we will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The third-party supplies may be engaged in, among other things, the enrichment of your data, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction, or damage. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to our website, applications or services or to other website, applications, and services via an internet or similar connection.
You have a number of rights in relation to how we process your personal data. These include the right to:
- Withdraw consent at any time
- Object to processing of data.
- Access personal data we may hold about you
- Verify and seek to rectify any inaccurate personal data we may hold about you
- Restrict the processing of data
- Have personal data deleted or otherwise removed
- Lodge a complaint
If you are not happy with our response to your query, you are entitled to contact the relevant supervising authority, which in the UK is the ICO.